About Me

My photo
I'm a retired primary school teacher, who started paper crafting in 2008, when I had a fancy to make my own Christmas cards. Since then, I have tried all sorts of techniques and styles - and I kind of like them all. I have been lucky enough to be on blog teams and large design teams and to do a bit of freelance demonstrating - and I love the challenge of working with different products. My crafting style is very varied - from junk journaling and art journaling, bookbinding and journal making, to quilting and patchwork - and of course I still make cards. This variety keeps me interested - and my crafty stash growing!! I'm always seeking inspiration for new projects.

Monday 9 February 2015

Today's the day.....

.... for the launch of Crafter's Companion new Thelwell CDs and Papercrafting Kit. Today I have another card for you. This one is a twisted easel card made with one of the Card Companions from the CD printed onto Neenah Solar White card. I love the warm orange colours of this one.
I printed the papers onto Satin Finish Paper, and used CC Kraft card for some matting and layering. The butterflies are from one of the embellishment sheets, and I sprayed them with Pearl Diamond Spray and Sparkle.

Make sure to tune in over the next few days, to see all the great demos and fab samples from Sara, Leann, Fiona and the rest of the team.

I'll be back later with a new challenge from Crafty Cardmakers & More.
Cxxxx

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Carole loving this fun collection.
    Hugs Julie xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Julie. There are some great images on this CD - for horse racing lovers as well as ponies!! Cxx

      Delete
  2. Great card, love the layout. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment!! I really appreciate it!! Cxx