About Me

My photo
I'm a retired primary school teacher, who started paper crafting in 2008, when I had a fancy to make my own Christmas cards. Since then, I have tried all sorts of techniques and styles - and I kind of like them all. I have been lucky enough to be on blog teams and large design teams and to do a bit of freelance demonstrating - and I love the challenge of working with different products. My crafting style is very varied - from junk journaling and art journaling, bookbinding and journal making, to quilting and patchwork - and of course I still make cards. This variety keeps me interested - and my crafty stash growing!! I'm always seeking inspiration for new projects.

Wednesday 11 February 2015

A Bag of Thelwell Goodness!!

So, this is the last of my Thelwell samples. Quick and easy to make. 
I used a 12x12 piece of paper to make the bag. 
Fold the paper in half diagonally.
With the fold at the bottom, fold the bottom right corner up and across.
Do the same with the left.
 Now fold the top layer down.
Turn the bag over, and do the same on the other side.
Once I'd made the bag, I decorated the front and back with papers, and one of the shaped toppers, before punching the holes for the ribbon with my Big Bite.
So, there's one more day of the 4 Day Deal. Fiona will be back at 1pm and 5pm tomorrow. Be sure to tune in!!

Cxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment!! I really appreciate it!! Cxx