About Me

My photo
I'm a retired primary school teacher, who started paper crafting in 2008, when I had a fancy to make my own Christmas cards. Since then, I have tried all sorts of techniques and styles - and I kind of like them all. I have been lucky enough to be on blog teams and large design teams and to do a bit of freelance demonstrating - and I love the challenge of working with different products. My crafting style is very varied - from junk journaling and art journaling, bookbinding and journal making, to quilting and patchwork - and of course I still make cards. This variety keeps me interested - and my crafty stash growing!! I'm always seeking inspiration for new projects.

Monday 8 December 2014

More Animal Print!

Good morning!! Just a quick post this morning (my 300th - I can't believe it) and it's my last sneak peek for the Darice Embossing Folders. This one uses just the leopard print folder from the Animal Prints Border set.
I teamed it up with the leopard print paper from the Scruffy Little Cats CD, to make this little 5x5 card with matching box. I used Centura Pearl Hint of Silver for the base card and the box. I embossed more Centura with the folder to create the bottom panel on the card, the strip across the box, and also the strips to make the bows on the card and box.

A little Distress ink around the edges, along with ribbon, pearls and a sentiment from Sheena Only Words - Through the Rain - completed the card.

As I said - just a short post this morning!! Make sure you tune in at 12pm and 3pm to see the fabulous Fiona demonstrating these folders.

Will be back later with a new Crafty Cardmakers Challenge!! 

Cxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment!! I really appreciate it!! Cxx