About Me

My photo
I'm a retired primary school teacher, who started paper crafting in 2008, when I had a fancy to make my own Christmas cards. Since then, I have tried all sorts of techniques and styles - and I kind of like them all. I have been lucky enough to be on blog teams and large design teams and to do a bit of freelance demonstrating - and I love the challenge of working with different products. My crafting style is very varied - from junk journaling and art journaling, bookbinding and journal making, to quilting and patchwork - and of course I still make cards. This variety keeps me interested - and my crafty stash growing!! I'm always seeking inspiration for new projects.

Monday 10 November 2014

Today's the day!!!

Yay - today is the day that Bebunni Floral launches on Create and Craft. And because of that I have two cards to share. They are both created using the Floral Garden stamp - one on Neenah Desert Storm - the other on Solar White. 
So, this one is on Desert Storm. Bebunni is coloured with IG1, 2, 4, 6, PP1. The flowers - BG3, FS2, PP3; Leaves - CG1, 2, 4; Watering Can - IG2, 4, 6. 

I used 2 sheets of Kraft card to make the base, and although you can't really see beneath the flowers, I used one of the papers printed onto Parchment Paper. I then printed onto more Kraft card - on both sides - and ran it through my sewing machine. I then used a bottle to help the card to curl over in the corner, and secured it with a large brad. The sentiment is from the same stamp set - and the butterflies from the Butterfly and Bee die set. 

And, for a complete contrast, here's the one on the Solar White. Bebunni is coloured as above. The flowers: PP1, 2, 5, CT1, 3, 4, OR1; leaves - LG1, 2, 3, 5; watering can TB2, 4, CT1, 3.
I layered pink and blue papers from the CD with cardstock, and then used the pink paper and card to make a flower with the Die'sire Large and Small Sunflower Quilling Die - and the Stamen die. The leaves are Leaf 1, and the little butterfly and bee are cut with the Butterfly and Bee die set. 

I will have to record the shows today as I am off to work later - but hope that you all tune in to see the fab products available.

I will be back later today as it's Challenge Time over at Crafty Cardmakers and More!! 

Take care,
Cxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment!! I really appreciate it!! Cxx