About Me

My photo
I'm a retired primary school teacher, who started paper crafting in 2008, when I had a fancy to make my own Christmas cards. Since then, I have tried all sorts of techniques and styles - and I kind of like them all. I have been lucky enough to be on blog teams and large design teams and to do a bit of freelance demonstrating - and I love the challenge of working with different products. My crafting style is very varied - from junk journaling and art journaling, bookbinding and journal making, to quilting and patchwork - and of course I still make cards. This variety keeps me interested - and my crafty stash growing!! I'm always seeking inspiration for new projects.

Thursday 6 November 2014

Take a Side Step!

Today's Bebunni Floral card is a side stepper. I have to admit that I intended for the step part to be on the right hand side - but cut it incorrectly (twice!!) - so decided that I would just go with it!! 
I printed one of the papers from the CD onto Centura Pearl Hint of Silver for the base card, and the images are from one of the Topper Companions printed onto Watercolour card. The large flowers are from the embellishment section, and the little ones are cut with the Bebunni Daisy die. The sentiment is also from the CD.
Off to do lots more crafty stuff - and maybe venture to the garden shed to tidy it up. Winter is definitely showing its face and there's a lot I need to get sorted in the garden before it takes firm hold!! Enjoy your day!!
Cxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment!! I really appreciate it!! Cxx