About Me

My photo
I'm a retired primary school teacher, who started paper crafting in 2008, when I had a fancy to make my own Christmas cards. Since then, I have tried all sorts of techniques and styles - and I kind of like them all. I have been lucky enough to be on blog teams and large design teams and to do a bit of freelance demonstrating - and I love the challenge of working with different products. My crafting style is very varied - from junk journaling and art journaling, bookbinding and journal making, to quilting and patchwork - and of course I still make cards. This variety keeps me interested - and my crafty stash growing!! I'm always seeking inspiration for new projects.

Thursday 20 November 2014

Cupcakes and Butterflies!!

A couple of cards this morning. The first is made with one of the card frames, cut down to make the circle topper. I embossed the 6x6 Birthday Cupcake folder onto Core'dinations, sanded it back and fussy cut it out.
I also used the sentiment, bow and flower that came with the card frame, with a few pearls for decoration on the cupcake.

For the second card, I cut the card frame down again, to make the topper. This time I embossed Core'dinations card with the 6x6 Love Birds folder, sanded it back and fussy cut round the outside. 
 Make sure that you tune in at 5pm today to see Sara with the last of the 4 day deal shows. Cxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment!! I really appreciate it!! Cxx