About Me

My photo
I'm a retired primary school teacher, who started paper crafting in 2008, when I had a fancy to make my own Christmas cards. Since then, I have tried all sorts of techniques and styles - and I kind of like them all. I have been lucky enough to be on blog teams and large design teams and to do a bit of freelance demonstrating - and I love the challenge of working with different products. My crafting style is very varied - from junk journaling and art journaling, bookbinding and journal making, to quilting and patchwork - and of course I still make cards. This variety keeps me interested - and my crafty stash growing!! I'm always seeking inspiration for new projects.

Wednesday 12 November 2014

A Giant Tag!!

Morning. Something other than a card today. This might look like an ordinary tag, but actually it's the length of an A4 piece of card. So I suppose it's a giant tag.
I used the 'Lucky You' stamp on Neenah Desert Storm and coloured it with Spectrum Noir pens - Bebunni: IG1, 2, 4, 6, PP1; Horseshoe: IB1, 2, 3; Clover: CG1, 2, 3, 4. 

The base tag is from an A4 sheet of Kraft card. I printed papers from the CD onto Parchment Paper and combined them with some Core'dinations card to cover the tag, and mat and layer the stamp and sentiment. 

To add a bit of interest, cut a piece of Kraft card with my Die'sire Aurora Create a Card die. A few pearl and some ribbon completed the tag.

Before I go, thanks to all the new 'likers' on my FB page - and the new followers on Pinterest. It's great to have your company.

Don't forget to tune into Create and Craft at 11am and 6pm for more Bebunni Floral!!
Take care,
Cxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment!! I really appreciate it!! Cxx