About Me

My photo
I'm a retired primary school teacher, who started paper crafting in 2008, when I had a fancy to make my own Christmas cards. Since then, I have tried all sorts of techniques and styles - and I kind of like them all. I have been lucky enough to be on blog teams and large design teams and to do a bit of freelance demonstrating - and I love the challenge of working with different products. My crafting style is very varied - from junk journaling and art journaling, bookbinding and journal making, to quilting and patchwork - and of course I still make cards. This variety keeps me interested - and my crafty stash growing!! I'm always seeking inspiration for new projects.

Sunday 21 September 2014

Seeing double!!

Well - almost!! Last week saw the 3rd birthday of my friend's twins. This year I used Crafter's Companion Bebunni Birthday to make their cards.
Both card are A5 tent fold, and the layout is pretty much the same for each - just mirrored.  I love the patchwork paper from the CD - so used it in the co-ordinating colours for each.
I used the Die'sire 1" Alphabet and Number dies on both cards. On Harley's the number is on the smaller Die'sire Elegance Frame, and on Layla's it's on the smaller Chantilly Lace Frame.
Buttons and ribbons from my stash completed both cards!!

I would like to enter this into:
My Sheri Crafts - #142 Birthday Celebrations
Fab 'n' Funky Challenges - #229 Show us a number

Back soon.

Cxxx

5 comments:

  1. Aahhh, so cute! Those bunnies are just adorable! I love that you made two cards, the same, but not! Very creative for twins! Love them both! hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute cards and love how although they are similar, they look completely different. Lou x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous cards ... Thanks for playing along with us at Fab ' n' funky this week
    Wendy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both a wonderful cards! Super cute images, too! Thank you for joining us at My Sheri Crafts!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love both of these! Wonderful colors and design! Love the images as well! Thanks for sharing them with us at My Sheri Crafts! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment!! I really appreciate it!! Cxx