I have managed to get quite a few Christmas cards onto the website. It has been a battle - but I suppose some is better than none.
The answer to my problem, apparently, is to use Firefox, instead of Internet Explorer. That would solve the problems I've been having. But I really can't imagine using anything other than Internet Explorer, and so I will have to battle on and add the remaining 15 or so when the site is being more co-operative.
Have had a busy couple of days off of work. I've ordered a tablecloth, and managed to get a table runner that was reduced coz it wasn't in its original packaging. I've made a start on the biggest of the commissions, and have plans for a couple of others - should be able to get those done soonish. And have ordered some stuff for another. I'm going to have to watch the spending, as I'm already making good headway through what I put into the account. That said, the money has been going on the table etc, and on a load of new stock for cards to make in the New Year - so they haven't been totally frivolous purchases.
I've also made good headway into my Christmas shopping - mostly on-line. The couple of times I ventured into the shops, it's been hell on wheels!! And it's only November!! As much as I looooovvveeee Christmas, I do struggle with the pushing, shoving and queueing that goes on in shops during the festive season!!
It's back to work tomorrow!! So probably won't get much of anything done for a few days.